Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reasons why this could be a boy.

So... everyone likes to put in their 2 cents on what the gender of the baby probably is. Which is a fun game that I am really enjoying. So far, the consensus is that I am most definitely having a boy, which makes me happy cause I kinda want a son. I would also love a daughter, though..don't get me wrong, little girls rock! But anyhow, here's what people so far have told me about why they think I'm having a boy.

1. Suejin's mom says that because I have no morning sickness, I'm carrying a boy. I've heard this from another woman that came into my cafe as well.

2. Random pregnant girl that came into my cafe says it'll be a boy because I've already gained 10 lbs by the 11th week. She says that boys make you gain more weight than girls.

There's a 3rd one but I can't think of it right now.

So it may be that I'll be having a Waylon Thomas Harmon. Hopefully he'll have blue eyes like his daddy. And not such a smush nose like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment