Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's ALIVE!!

I felt the baby move for the first time! It happened early Tuesday morning, as I was waking up. Usually when I wake up, I am semi-conscious for a little while before I finally drag my butt out of bed. I was kind of laying on my stomach, thinking about getting up when I felt the funniest fluttery kind of movement right under my belly button. It made me laugh out loud! It gave me the mental image of a little midget doing bicycle pedaling motions up the inside wall of my uterus. When I laughed out loud, Chris asked me what was so funny and I told him I felt the baby move and he didn't really say much to that, I think he thinks I'm just being goofy or something. But whatever, it made me laugh and feel good for a while. Later on that day I thought I felt the same kind of movement, but this time off to my left side a little bit so I'm not entirely sure it was the baby, but it felt like the same fluttery pedaling kick. However, since then I haven't felt anything. I have a feeling though that this is going to be a morning baby.

And I'm seriously considering the name Miyong if it's a girl. Her nickname will be Miya. Middle name may possibly be Destiny (Chris's idea). I think it's kind of tacky but whatever, I'm not entirely opposed to it. One of the names that was real popular with my name poll is Jocelyn. I'm not entirely sold on it yet though. It may have to grow on me for a while. I still like the name Melody, too...hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment