Monday, May 30, 2011

20 Questions

Things I am going to ask the doctor at my prenatal appointment. Hopefully they wont kick me out for being an annoying brat.

1. Can I take extra strength Tylenol for my toothaches everyday? Will it hurt the baby?
2. Can I still drink herbal tea, like Yerba Mate and Lady Grey?
3. How much folic acid, iron, Vitamin D & calcium should I be taking? For how long?
4. What other vitamins should I be taking?
5. How bad is constant second hand cigarette smoke exposure to my baby's health? (hopefully this will get Chris to stop smoking in the house and around me all the time)
6. How can I ensure an un-medicated birth at the hospital?
7. What is up with the dizzy/faint spells and how can I get rid of them?
8. Is cramping normal? I get cramps in my left side, sometimes I feel like I'm gonna get my period!
9. What medicine can I take if I get sick/injured? Is there and herbal alternative that's better?

Oh there's more but I'm getting too tired to think of them so maybe later I will come back to this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment