Monday, May 30, 2011

Vote!

I completely forgot to mention that I chopped off all my hair a few weeks ago. I have sort of a bob haircut, it's the shortest my hair has ever been. I like it, it's nice and cool but I do sometimes miss long hair. Except that I have wild crazy woman hair that's hard to tame. Anyways, here's some pictures I took of us in the car the other day.

You can't really tell my hair is short cause it's pulled back here but trust me, it's short!

Also, those of you who actually read this blog should vote on the girl name poll I have to the left side of the blog. You can pick multiple names you like. It's fun, so do it! AND.... you can leave comments too cause you know it's starting to feel like I'm talking to myself over here and if that goes on for too long I'll just quit blogging cause I really don't have a lot of free time and although I enjoy sharing, I would rather be doing other stuff sometimes.

First prenatal appointment is coming up this week! I'm stressed over it because it's at 10:30 am and that means I wont be able to open my restaurant at 11. I called to reschedule for earlier but they have been closed for several days now, since it's the weekend and holidays and all that annoying mess. Hopefully they can get me in in the morning cause I can't open my restaurant late, that's pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment